Getinfo

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Keep yourself updated with the latest info. on the web!

Tips for bargain when you shopping

slinna

Repo : 0

Tips for bargain  when you shopping Empty Tips for bargain when you shopping

Post by slinna Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello, everybody! I am a girl who likes bargaining frantically. I could gain lots of happiness and satisfaction from it. I'm not lacking in money, but I still believe that it is an important thing for us to save our money, so that we could get more with the same amount of money. Do you agree with me? Well, here, I am going to list some tips for bargain drawn from my experienced friends and some other trustful sources.
    In thUGG Bailey Button Triplet
    UGG Bailey Button Triplet Boote first place, it is quite important for us to choose the right store or the right seller. Because you know some sellers are quite hard to deal with and they are extremely me
    UGG Fox Fur
    UGG Fox Fur Bootan. We could test this from their speaking tones. If they speak in a calm, slow and polite tone with smile on face, then, we could know that we could get some satisfactory from such a kind store owner.UGG Knightsbridge
    UGG Knightsbridge Boot
    Secondly, we should remember to leave good impression on the sellers by complimenting its store or something else that might make the seller cheerful. And then try to inquire some basic information about a certain commodity, like its material, function or origins. But do not make the seller feel that you like it extremely. Then tell the seller that your buddy has bought it the other day from some other store, and ask how much it cost here.
    UGG Raya
    UGG Raya BootThis will make the seller dare not give unreasonable price. After that, you could express that his price is still a bit higher, but that commodity really looks great.
    Additionally, you could also tell the store seller that many of your buddies want to purchase that item, if he or she could offer lower discounted price, you would invite them to come.
    Have you drawn some lessons from the above mentioned tips? Anyway, wish your bargain next time a huge success!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 pm